03 9571 8611
Call Now
CHC30113 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
CHC30113 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
Help shape the next generation. Gain a qualification to work as an early childhood educator and provide support to children’s wellbeing, learning and development.
HLT37215 Certificate III in Pathology Collection
HLT37215 Certificate III in Pathology Collection
Pathology collection plays a key role in the process of medical diagnosis. Obtain a suitable qualification to start your future in pathology and start helping the community find answers.
Aged & Home Care Courses
CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support
CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support
Start your journey as a health professional by obtaining a qualification in Individual Support. It is a great stepping stone into the health industry.
Anaphylaxis Awareness
HLTAID003 Provide First Aid
HLTAID003 Provide First Aid
Learn how to respond to an emergency, apply first aid procedures and manage an emergency situation.
hero 2
HLT54115 Diploma of Nursing
HLT54115 Diploma of Nursing
Follow your passion and build your pathway to a nursing career with this nationally recognised qualification at CTA.
  • Government Funding
  • Need Help
  • Study Path

Welcome to Care Training Australia | RTO No. 5052 

Bnr Pathology Course LLN Date Bnr X-Small 

Incompletequals Bnr Diploma of Nursing June 2017 Intake

In search of an exciting and satisfying health career journey? As a Registered Training Organisation (No. 5052) with over 15 years experience in the healthcare industry, we offer nationally accredited training programs in nursing, pathology collection, individual support and early childhood education. At CTA, we don't just offer courses, we offer a supportive learning environment. 

Ready to take the next step?
Learn more by calling 03 9571 8611 or enquire here.


CTA does not guarantee completion of a course or an employment outcome.
Government funding may be available for certain nationally accredited training programs. This training may be delivered with Victorian and Commonwealth Government funding. Eligibility criteria apply.

Recent News

Pathology Collection course starts 6 June 2017. Enrolments close soon!

Diploma of Nursing applicants - complete your English requirement here at CTA!

Top 10 Questions

How much do courses cost?

Depending on the type of course you choose (short or long) and if there is government funding involved; costs can range from a few hundred to a few thousand dollars per course. Because costs can vary from person to person, depending on circumstances, it’s best to contact CTA.


Can I get government funding?

You may be eligible to receive government funding for some of our courses. For a quick guide – click here. Otherwise, call our reception on 03 9573 3216 to discuss your eligibility.

How do I choose the right career for me?

That’s a tough question! Choosing a career path involves asking yourself a lot of questions. What interests you? How long are you able to study for? Where do you see yourself heading in the future? Do you need a career that has plenty of options or flexible hours?

Please feel free to make an appointment with one of our experienced staff members to discuss your options.

It’s worthwhile spending some time reading our course descriptions to help you better understand what each course is about and the career options it can offer. 

You might also want to see our basic Study Pathways chart here.

Can I study further?

That’s up to you! If you want to continue studying with CTA after completing a qualification, we can offer you a discount for enrolling in another course (contact us for details and exclusions).

You may be eligible to apply for a graduate program at a university or you may wish to continue studying with CTA. Please make an appointment with one of our experienced staff members to discuss your options.

When do you run your courses?

We run our courses all year, so there’s sure to be a date to suit. Because we know people have other commitments such as family and work – we try and create flexible timetables that include evening, weekend and online learning opportunities.

What do I need to do to apply?

Please refer to the individual course brochures found under the Courses page within this website for specific details on entry requirements. If you have any questions please contact CTA on 03 9571 8611.

Can I get RPL?

Yes, RPL (recognised prior learning) is available. The RPL process is quite involved and is done on a per person basis. Please contact CTA to discuss.

Can I defer?

We will always meet with you to discuss your option to defer. Sometimes it is not always necessary to defer a course, however if you need to defer we may arrange it (depending on the course). Speak to our course coordinators for more information.

Join Us
Keep up with the latest courses and start dates.